Global Sources China Sourcing Fairs: Gifts and Premiums
Jul 8th, 14:26
Source direct from quality suppliers from China, India & Korea; now in Johannesburg, South Africa
Gallagher Convention Centre • Johannesburg, South Africa, November 7-9, 2013
|Date||Opening Hours||Registration Hours|
|November 7-8, 2013||10:00 to 5:30pm||09:30 to 5:00pm|
|November 9, 2013||10:00 to 4:30pm||09:30 to 4:00pm|
China Sourcing Fair: Gifts & Premiums returns to South Africa
The China Sourcing Fair: Gifts & Premiums will be back in South Africa to bring you a comprehensive array of quality products and suppliers from Greater China. Prepare for cost-effective sourcing at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, in 2013.
The biggest China-products exhibition in South Africa boasts vetted and approved manufacturers, many of whom supply well-known international brands. Grab the chance to meet them right in your own backyard!
South Africa’s 2011 imports from China rose 23% over the previous year, to nearly US$12 billion. The Fair is well-timed to help businesses tap into the growing demand for China-made products in the sub-Saharan Africa’s fast-rising economy.
Differentiate your business with these unique product ideas:
• Sports & event gifts
• Electronic premiums, watches & clocks
• Stationery & paper
• Gifts, trinkets and jewelry boxes
• General gifts
• Promotional iProduct accessories
• Souvenir items
• Pre-register online to get free admission
• Qualified, trade buyers only, no one under 18 admitted. No children.
• Your business card is required to enter the events.
• No retail sales or removal of products from the exhibition halls at any time during the event
1. Trade only.No one under 18 years old will be admitted at any time during the event. No children or babies are allowed to enter the event at any time.
2. All visitors must register onsite at the event or pre-register on the event’s official website.
3. To enter the event, all visitors must present 3 business cards with their name and company name printed on it.
a. Assistants, nannies, helpers, drivers, or other non-qualified, non-registered individuals will not be permitted to enter the event.
4. No removal of exhibits before 4:30pm on the last day of the event. For Security reasons, the organizers will not allow luggage or large bags to be brought into the event. NO RETAIL SALES.
5. Fair Management reserves the right to refuse admission at any time during the event.
Click here for more information